YOUR FIRST VISIT
WITH RELIVE PHYSICAL THERAPY
We're excited you're taking the first step in becoming a patient we get to serve. Schedule your first visit with us here!
What to Expect
Welcome! You’ve already made your first step on the path to a better you by choosing ReLive Physical Therapy. We appreciate the opportunity to care for you and help you achieve your goals! Our office is committed to providing you with the highest-quality of care possible while ensuring each visit with us is a comfortable and rewarding experience. Now that you have made your first appointment, you might be wondering what to expect or how to prepare. Rest assured, we have made the process very easy for you.
READY TO GET STARTED?
What is a Physical Therapist?
A physical therapist is an expert on musculoskeletal and neurological conditions with advanced education and training to improve one’s quality of life through prescribed exercise, hands-on care, and patient education. Often, a physical therapist holds a clinical doctorate in physical therapy (DPT) and advanced certifications with subspecialties. A PT has the knowledge and ability to thoroughly examine a patient and develop an appropriate plan of care to address a patient’s injury and condition to restore function, reduce or eliminate pain, improve movement, and prevent prolonged disability. Physical Therapists are also instrumental in preventive rehabilitation which is key to avoid chronic, life-long debilitating conditions.
At ReLive Physical Therapy, our therapists are passionate and driven to help you achieve your goals! We believe YOUR GOALS are OUR GOALS and not the other way around! We are looking forward to getting you back to doing the things you love.
Complete Your Patient Intake Forms
- We recommend completing your Intake Forms prior to your arrival so this gives you more time to talk about the things that matter most, like your health and goals!
- We offer the option to complete your Intake Forms via online or paper.
- If you provided us with an email upon registering, please view your Welcome email and how to complete your Intake Form electronically.
When Should I Arrive To My First Appointment?
- Your first appointment will be a comprehensive evaluation with a licensed physical therapist and treatment also starts on day 1.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled first appointment time.
- Plan for the evaluation to take approximately 60 minutes, but sometimes longer depending on your diagnosis and individual needs.
- There may be additional forms to complete in the office such as a functional survey and consent forms.
What Should I Bring
To My First Appointment?
- Issued Photo ID (valid driver's license, state ID, student ID, Military ID, passport).
- Insurance Cards.
- Therapy order from your doctor.
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and suitable for performing exercises and that allow for the involved body part(s) to be accessible for the therapist in order to properly evaluate and treat your condition.
- Your personal schedule to make future appointments.
We Accept All Major Insurance Plans
Prior to your first visit, we will verify your insurance coverage and answer any questions you may have so you can focus on more important things, like getting you healthier and moving pain-free!